Today, safety on the job site is no longer just a
concern; it is now a strictly enforced, mandatory
requirement. MSI has not only acknowledged this fact,
but has set out to be a leader in construction and
industrial safety for our employees as well as for our
customers. We employ a full time Safety Director. This
is to maintain safety on our job sites and insure that
our employees are educated in the safety requirements of
their particular tasks and their environment.
MSI is committed to safety, health and environmental
regulations. It is our goal to complete all projects in
an efficient, productive manner that incorporates safe
work processes and strong safety awareness.
Some of our Safety Practices are:
- Weekly tool box safety meetings with signed
- Regular and random job site inspections by
MSI's Safety Director.
- Monthly safety awards program.
- Zero tolerance for unsafe acts.
- Daily housekeeping walk-throughs.
- Area and Job analysis to tailor safety
requirements to specific situations and conditions.
- All members of our management are
specifically focusing on the safety of all job sites
during any field visit.
In addition, MSI will provide:
- Pre-employment safety review - signed and
- Complete Safety Procedures Manual.
- Hazardous Communications Training.
- On-Staff Red Cross First Aid Instructor.
- Complete Drug and Substance Abuse
Program: Pre-employment, Post Accident, and
- Certified Operators on all lifting
equipment with signed documentation.
- Drivers with approved MVR's to operate
- Strict pre-employment and acknowledgement
concerning worker's compensation fraudulent
claims - signed and documented.
- O.S.H.A defined competent person on job
site at any time that work is in progress.
- MSHA-Trained Supervision and Craftsmen.